Organization initiates three year programme for livelihood of schedule caste and it is supported by Department of Science and Technology. Most of the organization raise the issue of Dignity and Other Social Problems and hardly ever address the issue of their Livelihood or Economic development. State and Central Govt.’s established various schemes and policies for development of Schedule Caste but the community not benefited as fully due to lack of information and procedure.
Aims of the Programme are:
- Economic development of marginalized community
- Awareness for the savings and formation of self help group.
Aware Dalit communities to earn livelihood through scientific methods without harming the bio-diversity. Department of Science and Technology supports grass-root organization on livelihood of Marginalized community and the organization initiated the programme in 2011. Dalit Sangh select 180 families of 5 Villages and the following activities executed: In three villages: organization started tailoring centers, organization intervene on village level livelihood programme as:
Goatery on available resources and stitching.after completion of the tailoring training, trained persons polarized their occupation in local market. the organization is specific act as a catalyst to develop community for their livelihood and Sustainable development. We have achieved the following:-
- Growth of goat from 40 to 180 in the community.
- Trained women tailors earn Rs.200/-daily and they saved Rs.28, 800/-.
- Trained Schedule Caste Families have Rs.3, 50,000/-(Rs. Three Lac Fifty Thousand Only) livestock.